Need the perfect gift for a theatre fan in your life? Here are a few holiday gift ideas!
1. Build Your Own 3 (BYO3) Ticket Package: Gift three productions from our
exciting season with a BYO3 package! Recipients can select any of our six remaining productions including the Indy holiday classic A Christmas Carol, ultimate whodunit
Murder on the Orient Express, and the beloved romance Sense and Sensibility.
2. *SOLD OUT!* Hoosier Holiday Pack: The IRT, Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra, and Newfields have teamed up to bring you their three holiday traditions for one great price! A Pack includes one ticket to select showings of A Christmas Carol, Yuletide, and Winterlights.
Don't wait—this special offer expires November 15!
3. Offscript: IRT Young Professionals Group: Gift an annual $50 membership that
includes top-quality theatre, access to special events and IRT Artisans, $25 tickets
to our productions, and various volunteer opportunities around the city.
4. Encore College Card: College students can experience IRT entertainment all
season long—even on a college budget. This membership allows them to see any
production of our season as many times as they want for only $70!
5. Tickets for The Little Choo-Choo That Thinks She Can | February 18 - March 1:
The Little Choo-Choo returns to the IRT this spring for our youngest audiences!
This makes the perfect gift for children ages 3-8 and their families to enjoy the
experience of live theatre and the creativity of play. Tickets start at $8.
6. IRT Gift Certificates: Give the gift of a night out to family and friends. You choose
the amount and recipients can choose the production, date and time of their show.
7. Sweet Seats at A Christmas Carol: Sweeten your holiday outing to the Theatre with Sweet Seats! Buy tickets in rows A-F of the center section and receive a special
treat from the IRT and The Best Chocolate in Town to enjoy during the show!
8. Book Bundle of IRT Plays: This season, the IRT is doing multiple literary-based productions, including The Watsons Go to Birmingham—1963,
Murder on the Orient Express, and Sense and Sensibility. Stop the by IRT
Gift Shop to put together a book bundle of these titles and pair it with a gift certificate!
9. Kyle Ragsdale artwork, local goods, cards and more: Visit the IRT Gift Shop for a selection of season cards and magnets by Kyle Ragsdale, locally-made metal works,
candles, artisan soaps, books, scarves, Indiana-themed gifts, and more.
10. IRT's INclusion Series: New this year, the IRT has introduced a series celebrating diverse storytelling, the INclusion Series. An INclusion Series package lets the recipient see the two remaining productions in the series, The Watsons Go to Birmingham—1963 and The Paper Dreams of Harry Chin, and then select a third production from the rest of our season.
Pictured: The cast of the IRT's 2018 production of A Christmas Carol. Offscript Kick-Off event at Hotel Tango. Photo by Heather Zalewski. Frankie Bolda and audience members in the IRT's 2019 production of The Little Choo-Choo That Thinks She Can. Devan Mathias and Isaiah Moore in the IRT's 2019 production of The Little Choo-Choo That Thinks She Can. Photos by Zach Rosing. Original artwork by Kyle Ragsdale.
The IRT produces top-quality, professional theatre that engages, surprises, challenges and entertains people throughout their lifetimes, helping to build a vital and vibrant community.
Marketing Communications Manager
If you are interested in reviewing a production and would like to receive media passes, please email us.