Title: Junior Designer & Digital Marketing Coordinator
Immediate Supervisor: Director of Sales & Marketing
Basic Function: The Junior Designer & Digital Marketing Coordinator is an integral part of the institution’s marketing initiatives to enhance the overall visitor experience. The position supports the IRT’s portfolio of print and digital ads, direct mail, website maintenance and social media.
75% Graphic Design Support
25% Digital Marketing
- Support the theatre’s Marketing & Sales team by designing digital and print pieces including print and digital ads, direct mail pieces, brochures, emails, etc.
- Work closely with the Marketing & Sales team to design, publish and maintain content on the IRT’s website
- Support IRT social media engagement through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and other digital mediums
BA or BS required; with a concentration in graphic design, communications, multi-media, digital media or digital communications preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite required (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Familiarity with web development content management systems (such as eRube or WordPress), and scripting languages
2-3 years’ experience designing and supporting a digital engagement campaign including the creation of ads and other marketing materials, social media and engagement strategies.
Part Time, 20 hours per week
Please submit resume and a cover letter to Amber Mills at email@example.com by July 6. Include “Junior Designer & Digital Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line. No phone calls please.
To learn more about employment opportunities, click here.